iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRTC) opened for trading at $26.75 after pricing 6,294,118 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share, above the expected $13-$15 range. The IPO size was rasied from 5,350,000 shares.
J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.Canaccord Genuity and BTIG are acting as co-managers.
iRhythm is a commercial-stage digital health care company redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed. The company combines wearable biosensor devices worn for up to 14 days and cloud-based data analytics with powerful proprietary algorithms that distill data from millions of heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company believes improvements in arrhythmia detection and characterization have the potential to change clinical management of patients. The company’s platform, the Zio Service, has been provided to over 500,000 patients, accumulating more than 125 million hours of curated heartbeat data within iRhythm’s data repository.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Canaccord Genuity, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!