iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRTC) opened for trading at $26.75 after pricing 6,294,118 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share, above the expected $13-$15 range. The IPO size was rasied from 5,350,000 shares.
J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.Canaccord Genuity and BTIG are acting as co-managers.
iRhythm is a commercial-stage digital health care company redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed. The company combines wearable biosensor devices worn for up to 14 days and cloud-based data analytics with powerful proprietary algorithms that distill data from millions of heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company believes improvements in arrhythmia detection and characterization have the potential to change clinical management of patients. The company’s platform, the Zio Service, has been provided to over 500,000 patients, accumulating more than 125 million hours of curated heartbeat data within iRhythm’s data repository.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Canaccord Genuity, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!