iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRTC) opened for trading at $26.75 after pricing 6,294,118 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share, above the expected $13-$15 range. The IPO size was rasied from 5,350,000 shares.
J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.Canaccord Genuity and BTIG are acting as co-managers.
iRhythm is a commercial-stage digital health care company redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed. The company combines wearable biosensor devices worn for up to 14 days and cloud-based data analytics with powerful proprietary algorithms that distill data from millions of heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company believes improvements in arrhythmia detection and characterization have the potential to change clinical management of patients. The company’s platform, the Zio Service, has been provided to over 500,000 patients, accumulating more than 125 million hours of curated heartbeat data within iRhythm’s data repository.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 adjusted EPS ($3.11)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Canaccord Genuity, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!