e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) IPO Opens up 41%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) opened for trading at $24 after priding the initial public offering of 8,333,333 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers in the proposed offering. Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as book-running managers in the proposed offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Cowen and Company, LLC, BMO Capital Markets Corp., Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers in the proposed offering.
e.l.f. Cosmetics makes luxurious beauty accessible for all women to play beautifully®. Established in 2004 as a leading e-commerce business (www.elfcosmetics.com), e.l.f. has become a true multi-channel brand through its own stores and national distribution at Target, Walmart, CVS, Old Navy, and other leading retailers. By engaging young, diverse makeup enthusiasts with innovative, high-quality cosmetics at an extraordinary value, e.l.f. has become one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Execution Risk Higher - BMO
- Affimed (AFMD) to Offer Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, William Blair, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!