e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) IPO Opens up 41%
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) opened for trading at $24 after priding the initial public offering of 8,333,333 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers in the proposed offering. Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as book-running managers in the proposed offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Cowen and Company, LLC, BMO Capital Markets Corp., Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers in the proposed offering.
e.l.f. Cosmetics makes luxurious beauty accessible for all women to play beautifully®. Established in 2004 as a leading e-commerce business (www.elfcosmetics.com), e.l.f. has become a true multi-channel brand through its own stores and national distribution at Target, Walmart, CVS, Old Navy, and other leading retailers. By engaging young, diverse makeup enthusiasts with innovative, high-quality cosmetics at an extraordinary value, e.l.f. has become one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Risk Skewed to the Downside Amid Rumor-Fueled Surge - SunTrust's Peck
- e.l.f. Beauty Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, William Blair, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!