e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) IPO Opens up 41%
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) opened for trading at $24 after priding the initial public offering of 8,333,333 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers in the proposed offering. Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as book-running managers in the proposed offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Cowen and Company, LLC, BMO Capital Markets Corp., Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers in the proposed offering.
e.l.f. Cosmetics makes luxurious beauty accessible for all women to play beautifully®. Established in 2004 as a leading e-commerce business (www.elfcosmetics.com), e.l.f. has become a true multi-channel brand through its own stores and national distribution at Target, Walmart, CVS, Old Navy, and other leading retailers. By engaging young, diverse makeup enthusiasts with innovative, high-quality cosmetics at an extraordinary value, e.l.f. has become one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Enters $150M Equity Distribution Agreement
- Consolidated Communications to Acquire FairPoint Communications, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, William Blair, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!