e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) IPO Opens up 41%
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (NYSE: ELF) opened for trading at $24 after priding the initial public offering of 8,333,333 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers in the proposed offering. Piper Jaffray & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as book-running managers in the proposed offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Cowen and Company, LLC, BMO Capital Markets Corp., Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers in the proposed offering.
e.l.f. Cosmetics makes luxurious beauty accessible for all women to play beautifully®. Established in 2004 as a leading e-commerce business (www.elfcosmetics.com), e.l.f. has become a true multi-channel brand through its own stores and national distribution at Target, Walmart, CVS, Old Navy, and other leading retailers. By engaging young, diverse makeup enthusiasts with innovative, high-quality cosmetics at an extraordinary value, e.l.f. has become one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the U.S.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) Prices 6.7M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, at Upper-End of Expected Range
- Oaktree Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, William Blair, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!