ZTO Express (ZTO) IPO Opens Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for ZTO Express (NYSE: ZTO) opened for trading at $18.40 after pricing its initial public offering of 72,100,000 American depositary shares at US$19.50.
Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., China Renaissance Securities (Hong Kong) Limited, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC acted as joint bookrunners for the offering.
ZTO Express Inc. is a leading express delivery company in China and one of the largest express delivery companies globally, in terms of total parcel volume in 2015, according to the iResearch Report. ZTO provides express delivery service as well as other value-added logistics services through its extensive and reliable nationwide network in China covering over 96% of China's cities and counties as of June 30, 2016.
ZTO operates a highly scalable network partner model, which the Company believes is best suited to support the significant growth of e-commerce in China. The Company leverages its network partners to provide pickup and last-mile delivery services, while controlling the mission-critical line-haul transportation and sorting network within the express delivery service value chain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Neutral
- Invitation Homes said to confidentially file for IPO - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!