Workday (WDAY) IPO Indicated $44-$46
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
The IPO for Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY) is indicated to open between $44-$46 after pricing at $28, above the raised $24-$26 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genetic Technologies Ltd. (GENE) News Called 'Joke' By Former Analyst
- Suspected Ebola Patient Taken to UC Davis Medical Center (LAKE) (CMRX) (TKMR)
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Trades at Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!