Workday (WDAY) IPO Indicated $44-$46
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
The IPO for Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY) is indicated to open between $44-$46 after pricing at $28, above the raised $24-$26 range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energous (WATT) Confirms FCC Approval for Miniature WattUp Solution
- In Specialty Pharma, Short Interst in Abbott (ABT), Endo (ENDP) and Valeant (VRX) Surge
- Spherix (SPEX) Surges on Latest Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!