Tilly's (TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
- Top 10 News for 12/22 - 12/26: Dow Reaches New Record; GDP Outpaces in Q3; Ruble Rebounds on Reduced Reserves
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Japan Core Inflation Slows in November
- GoPro (GPRO) Adds to Gains as Company Dominates Amazon's (AMZN) Best Seller List in its Category
- Tesla (TSLA) Updates Blog: 'Roadster 3.0'
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hailiang Education Group (HLG) Files $20M IPO
- NASDAQ Sets Initial Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Open Time to 10:25AM ET
- Entellus Medical (ENTL) Files $69M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!