Tilly's (TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilly's (TLYS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Q3 Guidance
- SolarCity (SCTY), SunEdison (SUNE) on Watch as Peer Files for IPO
- Tilly’s, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!