Tilly's (TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast, Time Warner Spinoff Midwest Cable (GLCI) Files for $5.7B IPO
- Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) IPO Roadshow Available Online
- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) IPO Opens Sharply Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!