Tilly's (TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dutch gov't decides to move forward with ABN AMRO IPO - Bloomberg
- Press Ganey Holdings (PGND) IPO Opens Up 11%
- Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!