Tilly's (TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box plans to delay IPO until 2015 given market volatility - Bloomberg
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Received Net $9.4B from Alibaba (BABA) IPO
- Atento S.A. (ATTO) Prices 10M Common IPO at $15/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!