Tilly's (TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) indicated to open $16-$18 after pricing at $15.50
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- City Office REIT (CIO) IPO Opens Flat
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Indicated to Open Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!