Tilly's (TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 8/24: HP, Inc. (HPQ), PVH Corp. (PVH), RBC (RY), Express (EXPR), Guess? (GES), Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Report
- Waldorf Astoria owner Anbang plans Hong Kong IPO of life insurance unit: sources
- UPDATE: AIG (AIG) Said Near Deal to Sell Mortgage Insurance Unit to Arch Capital (ACGL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!