Tilly's (TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- Trading Radar for 11/30: American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), Guess? (GES), Box (BOX), PVH Corp. (PVH) Report