Tilly's (TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
Tilly's (NYSE: TLYS) now indicated to open $17-$19 after pricing at $15.50
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apptio (APTI) IPO Opens Up 47%
- Susquehanna Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Positive
- Gridsum Holding (GSUM) IPO Opens Up 17%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!