The Trade Desk (TTD) IPO Opens Up 60%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) opened for trading at $28.75 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,666,667 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $18 per share, the top end of the $16-$18 range which was recently raised from $14-$16.
Citigroup, Jefferies and RBC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company and Raymond James are acting as co-managers.
The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase an additional 700,000 shares of Class A common stock from certain selling stockholders.
The Trade Desk is a technology company that empowers buyers of advertising. The Trade Desk provides a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams across various advertising formats, including display, video, and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices, and connected TV.
The company's revenue was $113.8 million in 2015, representing a growth rate of 156% over $44.5 million in 2014, while programmatic advertising spend in the industry grew from $10 billion to $14 billion, according to Magna Global, representing a growth rate of 40% over 2014.
The company generated net income of $5,000 in 2014 and $15.9 million in 2015. They generated $5.7 million of Adjusted EBITDA in 2014 and $39.2 million in 2015. Net income was $5.7 million for the six months ended June 30, 2015 and $6.6 million for the six months ended June 30, 2016. Adjusted EBITDA was $11.1 million for the six months ended June 30, 2015 and $20.1 million for the six months ended June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
- Bazaarvoice (BV): First Profitable Year Could Be FY18 - Needham
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!