The Trade Desk (TTD) IPO Opens Up 60%
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) opened for trading at $28.75 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,666,667 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $18 per share, the top end of the $16-$18 range which was recently raised from $14-$16.
Citigroup, Jefferies and RBC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company and Raymond James are acting as co-managers.
The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase an additional 700,000 shares of Class A common stock from certain selling stockholders.
The Trade Desk is a technology company that empowers buyers of advertising. The Trade Desk provides a self-service platform that enables ad buyers to manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns using their own teams across various advertising formats, including display, video, and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile devices, and connected TV.
The company's revenue was $113.8 million in 2015, representing a growth rate of 156% over $44.5 million in 2014, while programmatic advertising spend in the industry grew from $10 billion to $14 billion, according to Magna Global, representing a growth rate of 40% over 2014.
The company generated net income of $5,000 in 2014 and $15.9 million in 2015. They generated $5.7 million of Adjusted EBITDA in 2014 and $39.2 million in 2015. Net income was $5.7 million for the six months ended June 30, 2015 and $6.6 million for the six months ended June 30, 2016. Adjusted EBITDA was $11.1 million for the six months ended June 30, 2015 and $20.1 million for the six months ended June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Following Call with Management
- Consolidated Communications to Acquire FairPoint Communications, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCiti, Raymond James, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!