ServiceNow (NOW) IPO indicated to open between $21-$23
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Today's IPO for ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is indicated to open between $21-$23 after pricing at $18
You May Also Be Interested In
- ServiceNow Wins Techworld Award for Best SaaS Product of 2013
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Announces 22M Common Secondary Offering
- Western Gas (WES) Announces 4.5M Common Unit Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!