ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mobileye (MBLY) Gains; Quiet Period Ends Next Week
- GoDaddy Reports Q2 Metrics Ahead of Highly-Anticipated IPO
- American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Prices 13M Share Offering for $229.5M Before Discounts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!