ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Starts ServiceNow (NOW) at Market Perform
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley cuts bankers, bonuses as deals, IPOs stall - sources
- Keane Group Launches IPO; Plan to Offer 15.3M Shares at $17-$19, List Under Ticker 'FRAC'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!