ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ServiceNow Wins Techworld Award for Best SaaS Product of 2013
- Medallion Financial (TAXI) Commences 2.9M Common Secondary Offering
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Commences 15.5M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!