ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moelis & Company (MC) Prices IPO at $25/Share
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) IPO Looking at Big IPO Open
- Ally Financial (ALLY) said to price IPO at $25/Share, bottom of expected rage - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!