ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Wall Street rallies as higher oil boosts energy stocks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil up near $50 on bets for large U.S. crude drawdown
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Will Spin Imaging Components Unit into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Merus (MRUS) Prices 5.5M Common Stock IPO at $10/Share
- BigPanda Boosts Series B Funding Round to a Total of $21 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!