Restoration Hardware (RH) IPO indicated to open between $31-$33
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
The IPO for Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) is indicated to open between $31-$33 after pricing at $24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Sees Profit Taking after 162% Post-IPO Surge
- Neff Corporation (NEFF) IPO Opens Modeslty Lower
- Paramount Group (PGRE) IPO Opens at $18.49/Share; Priced at $17.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!