Restoration Hardware (RH) IPO indicated to open between $31-$33
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
The IPO for Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) is indicated to open between $31-$33 after pricing at $24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO ConforMIS (CFMS) Adds to Gains
- Masco Corp. (MAS) Completes Tax-Free Spin of TopBuild (BLD)
- TriMas Corp. (TRS) Completes Asset Spin to Newly-Formed Horizon Global (HZN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!