Restoration Hardware (RH) IPO indicated to open between $31-$33
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
The IPO for Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) is indicated to open between $31-$33 after pricing at $24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Will Spin Imaging Components Unit into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Cotiviti (COTV) Sees IPO Price of $17 - $19/Share
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Prices 10.53M Common Stock Secondary Offering for Proceeds of $333M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!