Nutanix (NTNX) Adds to Friday's IPO Gains
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After gaining 131% on its debut Friday, the IPO for Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) is up another 2.4% in pre-open trade Monday.
Shares are currently trading at $37.82 after pricing at $16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jose Cuervo said to resumes IPO plan, may price as soon as Feb 8 - Bloomberg
- Active options: AAPL FB QCOM BAC TWTR TSLA BABA HAL MSFT MCD VALE RAD BMY AMZN INTC NVDA FCX C NFLX
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX VXX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesIPO, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!