Nutanix (NTNX) Adds to Friday's IPO Gains
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After gaining 131% on its debut Friday, the IPO for Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) is up another 2.4% in pre-open trade Monday.
Shares are currently trading at $37.82 after pricing at $16.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesIPO, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!