Novan (NOVN) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) opened for trading at $14.40 after pricing 4,100,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $11 per share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering. JMP Securities LLC and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers.
Novan is a late-stage specialty biotechnology company focused on redefining the standard of care in dermatology through the development and commercialization of innovative therapies using the Company’s nitric oxide platform. Nitric oxide plays a vital role in the natural immune system response against microbial pathogens and is a critical regulator of inflammation. Novan’s ability to harness nitric oxide and its multiple mechanisms of action has enabled it to create a platform with the potential to generate differentiated, first-in-class product candidates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) to Offer $125M of Common Stock
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Reports $20M at the Market Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Successful launch of BB Healthcare Trust plc on the London Stock Exchange - initial issue volume GBP 150 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JMP Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!