Novan (NOVN) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) opened for trading at $14.40 after pricing 4,100,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $11 per share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering. JMP Securities LLC and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers.
Novan is a late-stage specialty biotechnology company focused on redefining the standard of care in dermatology through the development and commercialization of innovative therapies using the Company’s nitric oxide platform. Nitric oxide plays a vital role in the natural immune system response against microbial pathogens and is a critical regulator of inflammation. Novan’s ability to harness nitric oxide and its multiple mechanisms of action has enabled it to create a platform with the potential to generate differentiated, first-in-class product candidates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novan, Inc. (Nasdaq: NOVN) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- Citi Appointed Depositary Bank for Gridsum Holding Inc.’s Level 3 ADR Program
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/17: (AMD) (TCK) (WBA) Upgraded; (P) (SGY) (CORR) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JMP Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!