Novan (NOVN) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) opened for trading at $14.40 after pricing 4,100,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $11 per share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering. JMP Securities LLC and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers.
Novan is a late-stage specialty biotechnology company focused on redefining the standard of care in dermatology through the development and commercialization of innovative therapies using the Company’s nitric oxide platform. Nitric oxide plays a vital role in the natural immune system response against microbial pathogens and is a critical regulator of inflammation. Novan’s ability to harness nitric oxide and its multiple mechanisms of action has enabled it to create a platform with the potential to generate differentiated, first-in-class product candidates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Western Union (WU) Settlement Shaves ~$1.20/Share from Enterprise Value - JMP
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JMP Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!