Novan (NOVN) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) opened for trading at $14.40 after pricing 4,100,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $11 per share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering. JMP Securities LLC and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers.
Novan is a late-stage specialty biotechnology company focused on redefining the standard of care in dermatology through the development and commercialization of innovative therapies using the Company’s nitric oxide platform. Nitric oxide plays a vital role in the natural immune system response against microbial pathogens and is a critical regulator of inflammation. Novan’s ability to harness nitric oxide and its multiple mechanisms of action has enabled it to create a platform with the potential to generate differentiated, first-in-class product candidates.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JBS Foods International (JBS) Files $500M IPO
- Argentina's Decolar.com, banks in Nasdaq IPO talks, sources say
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JMP Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!