Novan (NOVN) IPO Continues Higher, Nearly Doubles from IPO Price
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yesterday's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) continues higher. Shares are up another 19% to $21.57 after surging 65% on its debut Wednesday. The IPO priced at $11 and opened at $14.40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO Shineco (TYHT) Halted Multiple Times on LUDP; Last Up 289%
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Option volume movers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!