Novan (NOVN) IPO Continues Higher, Nearly Doubles from IPO Price
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Yesterday's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) continues higher. Shares are up another 19% to $21.57 after surging 65% on its debut Wednesday. The IPO priced at $11 and opened at $14.40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acacia Communications (ACIA) to Offer Up to $450M in Common Stock
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) Adds to Gains; Shares Up 70%
- Calls with increasing volume at CBOE )
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!