Novan (NOVN) IPO Continues Higher, Nearly Doubles from IPO Price
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yesterday's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) continues higher. Shares are up another 19% to $21.57 after surging 65% on its debut Wednesday. The IPO priced at $11 and opened at $14.40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Continues Recent Surge on Higher Oil Prices
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!