Novan (NOVN) IPO Continues Higher, Nearly Doubles from IPO Price
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yesterday's IPO for Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) continues higher. Shares are up another 19% to $21.57 after surging 65% on its debut Wednesday. The IPO priced at $11 and opened at $14.40.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!