Medpace Holdings (MEDP) IPO Opens Up 22%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP) opened for trading at $28.15 after pricing 7,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $23.00 per share.
Jefferies LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. UBS Securities LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its physician-led, high-science, and disciplined operating approach that leverages regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system and anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,300 people across 35 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Himax Technologies (HIMX): Cutting Estimates on Delays - Baird
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to Cognizant (CTSH) Outlining Three-Part 'Value-Enhancement Plan'
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO