Medpace Holdings (MEDP) IPO Opens Up 22%
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP) opened for trading at $28.15 after pricing 7,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $23.00 per share.
Jefferies LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. UBS Securities LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its physician-led, high-science, and disciplined operating approach that leverages regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system and anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,300 people across 35 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teladoc (TDOC) to Offer Common Stock
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
- Exclusive: Restaurant chain Chuck E. Cheese prepares IPO - sources