Manchester United (MANU) IPO opens at $14.05, after pricing at $14
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) IPO opens at $14.05, after pricing at $14
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Plans 15.5M Common Share IPO
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Announces 3.1M Common Unit Offering
- Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Reports Selling Stake in Recent Biotech IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!