Facebook (FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Alibaba (BABA) may open in 20 - 30 minutes - NYSE's Farley
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Initial Price Indications $80-$83 - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!