Facebook (FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphaone's Dan Niles Sold Facebook (FB) Ahead of Q1 Print on Expected Top-Line Miss
- Alphaone's Dan Niles Sold Entire Stake in Facebook (FB) - CNBC
- Apigee (APIC) IPO Opens Up 18%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!