Facebook (FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c; Will Create New Class of Voting Stock
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Worth Less Than $1/Share, Says Gotham City Research
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $145 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!