Facebook (FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box plans to delay IPO until 2015 given market volatility - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO indicated to open above $16 pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!