Facebook (FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Comments on Facebook 'Growth Deceleration' (FB); Analyst Raises PT to $85
- UPDATE: Supervalu, Inc. (SVU) Pares Gains
- Plug Power (PLUG) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!