Facebook (FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/20: (FOLD) (AEO) (DGLY) Higher; (HTZ) (LOW) (TGT) Lower (more...)
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) currently indicating to open in the low $40s.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
- Home Depot (HD) Adds ti Gains Amid Tempered Outlook from Lowe's (LOW)
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Pulls Back Following Strong Run
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!