Facebook (FB) is right at its $38 syndicate
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is right at its $38 syndicate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Number of Facebook (FB) Users Said Watching Streaming/Online TV and Video - GWI
- PointClickCare Corp. (PCLK) Files $100M Common Stock IPO
- Gun maker Colt says near deal to exit bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!