Facebook (FB) is right at its $38 syndicate
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) is right at its $38 syndicate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Remains Top Media Pick at BofA/ML, PT Raised to $105 (AMZN) (WIX) (ONDK)
- TransUnion (TRU) Prices 29.55M Common Stock IPO at $22.50/Share; Valuation Reaches $4B
- Twitter (TWTR) Trades at Session Highs Amid Unconfirmed Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!