Facebook (FB) IPO Starts Taking Quotes
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) quotes have started on NASDAQ. The IPO is still on schedule to open at 11AM ET, although this could change.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) Back Up After Earlier Outage
- Town Sports Int'l (CLUB) Taps Advisor to Explore Strategic Alternatives
- Tallgrass Energy GP (TEGP) Files for $862.5M IPO (TEP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!