Coupa Software (COUP) IPO Opens Up 94%
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Coupa Software (NYSE: COUP) opened for trading at $35 after pricing 7,400,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share, the high end of the expected $16-$18 range.
The offering was underwritten by Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Barclays, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, and Raymond James.
Coupa Software Incorporated provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects organizations with suppliers globally. Coupa’s platform delivers “Value as a Service” by helping businesses maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/25: (MKC) (FE) (CHK) Upgraded; (VFC) (ARIA) (OCN) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/24: (ADRO) (AMTD) (TWTR) (INO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!