Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) IPO To Open at 10:45AM ET
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
The IPO for Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLMN) is expected to open at 10:45AM ET after being extended 5 minutes. The company priced 16M shares at $11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX) Prices 14.87M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range
- IPO Shineco (TYHT) Halted Multiple Times on LUDP; Last Up 289%
- Fast Money May Be Moving Out of Twilio (TWLO) and Into Nutanix (NTNX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!