Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) IPO To Open at 10:45AM ET
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
The IPO for Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLMN) is expected to open at 10:45AM ET after being extended 5 minutes. The company priced 16M shares at $11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Some Remain Cautious on GoDaddy (GODY) Ahead of Upcoming IPO
- Travelport Worldwide (TVPT) on Watch Amid 180-Day Lock-up Expiration
- UPDATE: HIG Capital's Surgery Partners Said to Plan IPO with $2B Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!