Audience (ADNC) IPO Expected at 10:40AM ET
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
The IPO for Audience, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADNC) is scheduled to open on the Nasdaq at 10:40AM ET. This is subject to change.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apigee (APIC) IPO Opens Up 18%
- NephroGenex (NRX) Files $34.5M Common Shelf
- China Automotive Systems (CAAS) Files $150M Mixed Shelf, $50M Common Secondary Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!