Audience (ADNC) IPO Expected at 10:40AM ET
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Cree, Inc. (CREE) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
The IPO for Audience, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADNC) is scheduled to open on the Nasdaq at 10:40AM ET. This is subject to change.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) IPO Opens, Trades Higher after Weak Pricing
- DryShips (DRYS) Reports Ocean Rig Partners LP Filed for IPO (ORIG)
- Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (DM) IPO Prices at $21, High End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!