Apptio (APTI) IPO Opens Up 47%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Apptio, Inc. (Nasdaq: APTI) opened for trading at $23.40 after the company announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,000,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price to the public of $16 per share, above the expected $13 - $15 per share range.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint lead bookrunners for the offering, while Barclays Capital Inc., Jefferies LLC, RBC Capital Markets, LLC and Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., are acting as bookrunners.
Apptio is the CIO's business management system. We build advanced data and analytics applications that help all IT leaders understand and make informed decisions about their technology investments, capitalize on the cloud transformation and drive innovation within their organization. We call it Technology Business Management. Our applications help companies align technology spending to business outcomes and automate IT processes like cost transparency, benchmarking, chargeback and planning. Hundreds of customers, including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record for IT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Almost Family (AFAM) to Offer 2.5M Shares
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, KeyBanc, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, RBC Capital, Barclays, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!