AC Immune (ACIU) IPO Opens Up 28%
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) opened for trading at $14.10 after pricing its initial public offering of 6,000,000 of its common shares at the initial public offering price of $11.00 per common share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range. This represents a 32% increase in the offering size relative to the originally announced amount of 4,545,456 common shares
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Jefferies LLC and Leerink Partners LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
AC Immune is a clinical stage Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company focused on neurodegenerative diseases with four product candidates in clinical trials. The Company designs, discovers and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by misfolding proteins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- Dollar General Disappoints... Yet Again!
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!