AC Immune (ACIU) IPO Opens Up 28%
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) opened for trading at $14.10 after pricing its initial public offering of 6,000,000 of its common shares at the initial public offering price of $11.00 per common share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range. This represents a 32% increase in the offering size relative to the originally announced amount of 4,545,456 common shares
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Jefferies LLC and Leerink Partners LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
AC Immune is a clinical stage Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company focused on neurodegenerative diseases with four product candidates in clinical trials. The Company designs, discovers and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by misfolding proteins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco (METC) Launches IPO of 6M Shares at a Price of $12-$15
- Early Growth Financial Services Adds Duncan Seay To West Coast CFO Team
- PA Treasurer Joe Torsella Institutes First Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy for Treasury Investment Activities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!