Progress Software (PRGS) Sees Q2 Revs, EPS Below Street Views
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Progress Software Corp. (Nasdaq: PRGS) announced today preliminary revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share results for the fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2012 as well as actions taken during the quarter to implement its new strategic plan announced on April 25, 2012.
- Consolidated revs of $110 million to $115 million, versus Street views calling for $123.71 million; and
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 to $0.19, versus consensus expectations of $0.26.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
- Green Dot (GDOT) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!