Progress Software (PRGS) Sees Q2 Revs, EPS Below Street Views
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
Progress Software Corp. (Nasdaq: PRGS) announced today preliminary revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share results for the fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2012 as well as actions taken during the quarter to implement its new strategic plan announced on April 25, 2012.
- Consolidated revs of $110 million to $115 million, versus Street views calling for $123.71 million; and
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 to $0.19, versus consensus expectations of $0.26.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Prelim. Q1 Results Top Expectations; Q2 Misses Views
- TreeHouse Foods (THS) Prelim. Q1 Revs Top Expectations; Profit Outlook Affirmed
- Knowles Corporation (KN) Prelm. Q1 Revs Top Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!