Progress Software (PRGS) Sees Q2 Revs, EPS Below Street Views
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
Progress Software Corp. (Nasdaq: PRGS) announced today preliminary revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share results for the fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2012 as well as actions taken during the quarter to implement its new strategic plan announced on April 25, 2012.
- Consolidated revs of $110 million to $115 million, versus Street views calling for $123.71 million; and
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 to $0.19, versus consensus expectations of $0.26.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software (PRGS) Guides Prelim. Q1 Results Below Consensus
- Montage Technology (MONT) Announces $21.50/Share Takeover Offer
- Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!