Gilead Sciences (GILD) granted FDA approval for Quad pill, Stribild
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Gilead Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) granted FDA approval for Quad pill, Stribild, for HIV.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Sofosbuvier Pill Wins Approval from FDA for Hepatitis C
- Gilead Announces Interim Phase 2 Results for GS-9973 in Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gilead Announces Pivotal Phase 2 Data for Idelalisib in Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!