Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Qualcomm, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.59 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Hurco Cos, Inc. (HURC) Posts Q1 EPS of 36c
- Chimerix (CMRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Issues Updat on Phase 3 SUPPRESS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!