Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Consolidated Revenue Increased 50.5%
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.42, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.83 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Outperform
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Comcast Names Paul Merritt Director of Comcast Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!