Lawson Products, Inc. (LAWS) Suspends Dividend
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
On August 14, 2012, the Board of Directors of Lawson Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: LAWS) voted to suspend the Company's dividends to common stockholders for the upcoming quarter. The Board of Directors will consider reinstating the quarterly dividend in future periods.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Potlatch Corporation (PCH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.9% to $0.35; 3.5% Yield
- Aetna, Inc. (AET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 1.4% Yield
- Walt Disney (DIS) Raises Annual Dividend 14.7% to $0.86; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!