Performance Sports Group (PSG) Says Target of U.S. SEC Investigation
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Performance Sports Group (NYSE: PSG) disclosed the following on Wednesday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
An article appearing in the August 15, 2016 edition of New Hampshire Business Review reported that a Performance Sports Group spokesman “said that the firm is not under any investigation by federal authorities, though it is the target of six class action suits filed in May and consolidated in U.S. District Court in New York.”
That report is not accurate. While its August 15 announcement referenced an internal investigation, Performance Sports Group is also the subject of inquiries by U.S. and Canadian securities regulators, including an investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. It is also a named defendant in only one shareholder class action lawsuit now pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $80M
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!