Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Says Andy Lees to Head Corp Development, Strategy
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT) says Andy Lees to head Corp Development, Strategy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mozilla CEO Chides Microsoft (MSFT) Over Edge Browser in New Windows 10
- Merck (MRK) Announces Publication of 100% Effectiveness for Ebola Vaccine Candidate rVSV-ZEBOV
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!