Biogen Idec (BIIB) Chairman Young to Retire
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
On February 12, 2014, William D. Young, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Biogen Idec Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB), notified the Company that he will retire from the Board at the end of his current term, which expires at the Company's 2014 annual meeting of stockholders. Dr. Stelios Papadopoulos, a member of the Board of Directors of the Company since 2008, has been appointed by the Board of Directors to assume the role of Chairman of the Board following the end of Mr. Young’s term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- Aerohive Networks (HIVE) Announces Wi-Fi Deal with Apple
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!