Biogen Idec (BIIB) Chairman Young to Retire
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (FSL) (AAPL) (YHOO) Higher; (NBG) (ETH) (PBR) Lower (more...)
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
On February 12, 2014, William D. Young, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Biogen Idec Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB), notified the Company that he will retire from the Board at the end of his current term, which expires at the Company's 2014 annual meeting of stockholders. Dr. Stelios Papadopoulos, a member of the Board of Directors of the Company since 2008, has been appointed by the Board of Directors to assume the role of Chairman of the Board following the end of Mr. Young’s term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Reschedules Q4 Earnings to 1/29 AMC Due to Storm
- Crocs (CROX) New CEO Assumes Role
- Tearlab (TEAR) Names New Sales VP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!