Biogen Idec (BIIB) Chairman Young to Retire
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
On February 12, 2014, William D. Young, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Biogen Idec Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB), notified the Company that he will retire from the Board at the end of his current term, which expires at the Company's 2014 annual meeting of stockholders. Dr. Stelios Papadopoulos, a member of the Board of Directors of the Company since 2008, has been appointed by the Board of Directors to assume the role of Chairman of the Board following the end of Mr. Young’s term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) Announces Recent Achievements, New Hires
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Names New CEO
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Announces Resignation of Two Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!