Biogen Idec (BIIB) Chairman Young to Retire
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
On February 12, 2014, William D. Young, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Biogen Idec Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB), notified the Company that he will retire from the Board at the end of his current term, which expires at the Company's 2014 annual meeting of stockholders. Dr. Stelios Papadopoulos, a member of the Board of Directors of the Company since 2008, has been appointed by the Board of Directors to assume the role of Chairman of the Board following the end of Mr. Young’s term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
- American Apparel (APP) Gen. Counsel Keller Resigns; Successor Named
- Cerus Corp (CERS) Says FDA Accepted IDE Supplement for INTERCEPT Blood System Treatment of Ebola
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!