Biogen Idec (BIIB) Chairman Young to Retire
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
On February 12, 2014, William D. Young, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Biogen Idec Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB), notified the Company that he will retire from the Board at the end of his current term, which expires at the Company's 2014 annual meeting of stockholders. Dr. Stelios Papadopoulos, a member of the Board of Directors of the Company since 2008, has been appointed by the Board of Directors to assume the role of Chairman of the Board following the end of Mr. Young’s term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca Cola (KO) Marketing Chief Tripodi to Retire
- Total S.A. (TOT) Names Patrick Pouyanné as CEO; Thierry Desmarest as Chairman
- RBC Capital Comments on Biogen (BIIB) and Tecfidera PML Case; Analyst Maintains Outperform Rating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!