Customers Returning BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Phones
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Several key U.S. retailers are seeing a "significant" increase in BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) Z10 returns, according to analysts at Detwiler Fenton. In some cases returns are exceeding sales. Complaints include maps, a lack of apps, and the user interface, which isn't intuitive enough for some users.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Skullcandy (SKUL) to Outperform
- Sanchez Energy (SN) Target Lifted to $37 at Northland Capital Markets
- Northland Retains an Outperform Rating on Microvision (MVIS); Pico Projector Opportunity Still Robust
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Comments View All CommentsView All Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!