Customers Returning BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Phones
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
Several key U.S. retailers are seeing a "significant" increase in BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) Z10 returns, according to analysts at Detwiler Fenton. In some cases returns are exceeding sales. Complaints include maps, a lack of apps, and the user interface, which isn't intuitive enough for some users.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) PT, Estimates Lifted at Jefferies Ahead of Q1 Print
- Wunderlich Reiterates Buy on Charter Communications (CHTR)
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Sempra Energy (SRE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Comments View All CommentsView All Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!