Customers Returning BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Phones
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
- Sandell Sends Letter to JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Board; Calls for Spin of CCOP Unit
Several key U.S. retailers are seeing a "significant" increase in BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) Z10 returns, according to analysts at Detwiler Fenton. In some cases returns are exceeding sales. Complaints include maps, a lack of apps, and the user interface, which isn't intuitive enough for some users.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) PT Raised to $10.60 at Nomura Securities; Showing Healthy Signs of Recovery
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Pops 2% Early
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Comments View All CommentsView All Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!