Customers Returning BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Phones
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
- SodaStream (SODA) Said in Takeover Talks at $40/Share
Several key U.S. retailers are seeing a "significant" increase in BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) Z10 returns, according to analysts at Detwiler Fenton. In some cases returns are exceeding sales. Complaints include maps, a lack of apps, and the user interface, which isn't intuitive enough for some users.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Offers Encouraging Comments on BlackBerry (BBRY) Ahead of Device Launch
- Deutsche Bank Starts Seaspan (SSW) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Capital Product (CPLP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Comments View All CommentsView All Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!