St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Adds New 5M Share Repurchase Plan
- Merck (MRK) Announces $10B Buyback
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Approves Additional $2B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!