St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- SPX Corp (SPW) to Divest EGS Electric Stake in $571M Deal; Bolsters Buyback Plans
- St. Jude Medical Launches US Study of New Prodigy Neurostimulator to Evaluate Burst Stimulation Technology for Chronic Pain
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!