St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Wall St. pares gains after weak private jobs data
- Upcoming Star Wars Events Provides Catalyst for Target (TGT), Piper Jaffray Says
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.31; Approves $500M Common Buyback
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Approves 2M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!