St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altria Group (MO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Announces $1.2B Stock Repurchase Plan
- MBIA (MBI) Approves New $100M Common Stock Buyback Program; Terminates Old Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!