St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Adds $4B to Stock Buyback Program
- Trading Radar for 10/19: Morgan Stanley (MS), AmEx (AXP), Halliburton (HAL), eBay (EBAY), Mattel (MAT), Seagate (STX) Report
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!