St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades St. Jude Medical (STJ) to Outperform
- Regions Financial (RF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06, Approves $875M Buyback Plan
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Approves $125M Common Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!