St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HanesBrands (HBI) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 40M Share Stock Buyback
- Big banks should curb dividends, share buybacks: BIS
- Apple (AAPL) Raises Buyback to $175B, Raises Dividend 9.6% to $0.57
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!