St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; Approves $640M Stock Buyback
- St. Jude Medical Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Reynolds American (RAI) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Narrows Outlook, Raises Div/Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!