St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tuniu (TOUR) Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) to Resume Rock Buyback Plan
- Aegean Marine (ANW) to Repurchase 11.3M Shares Owned by Dimitris Melissanidis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!