Pfizer (PFE) Adds $10B to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) has authorized a new $10 billion share repurchase program to be utilized over time. This new program is in addition to the $3.9 billion of authorization remaining under the company’s current share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Buy Rating Maintained at Deutsche Bank, Price Target Raised to $35
- Silvercorp Metals (SVM) Approves 16.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Choice Hotels Intnl. (CHH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.195; Approves 3M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!