Pfizer (PFE) Adds $10B to Buyback Plan
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) has authorized a new $10 billion share repurchase program to be utilized over time. This new program is in addition to the $3.9 billion of authorization remaining under the company’s current share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baker Hughes (BHI) Announces Cost-Cutting, Business Simplification Plans; Approves $1.5B Stock Buyback
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS), Cash America (CSH) Enter $2.4B Merger Agreement
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Announces $100M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!