CSC (CSC) Announces New $1 Billion Share Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
CSC (NYSE: CSC) said its board approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $1 billion in share repurchases
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $50M Common Buyback
- Fifth Third Announces First Quarter 2015 Net Income to Common Shareholders of $367 Million, or $0.44 Per Diluted Share
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!