Blackrock (BLK) Expands Buyback Plan by 7.5M Shares
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Blackrock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) adds 7.5 million to repurchase program, bringing total capacity to 10.2 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackRock (BLK) PT Lowered to $396 at Barclays
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
- Mueller Water (MWA) Sells Anvil International Unit to One Equity Partners for $315M; Raises Div, Buyback