Blackrock (BLK) Expands Buyback Plan by 7.5M Shares
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Blackrock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) adds 7.5 million to repurchase program, bringing total capacity to 10.2 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackRock Infrastructure Announces Purchase of 90% interest in an 80MW Wind Portfolio located in Iowa
- First Financial Northwest (FFNW) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend, Approves 10% Buyback Plan
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36, Announces 15M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!