Amgen (AMGN) Boosts Buyback by $2B
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) approved an increase in share repurchase authorization in the amount of $2 billion. This amount is in addition to approximately $0.5 billion remaining under the previously announced $10 billion share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Approves $50M Stock Buyback Program; Plans New HQ Construction
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Plans to Restate Prior Period Financial Statements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!