Amgen (AMGN) Boosts Buyback by $2B
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) approved an increase in share repurchase authorization in the amount of $2 billion. This amount is in addition to approximately $0.5 billion remaining under the previously announced $10 billion share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Amgen And UCB Submit Biologics License Application For Romosozumab To The FDA
- Amgen (AMGN), UCB Submit Romosozumab BLA to U.S. FDA as Osteoporosis Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!