Amgen (AMGN) Boosts Buyback by $2B
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) approved an increase in share repurchase authorization in the amount of $2 billion. This amount is in addition to approximately $0.5 billion remaining under the previously announced $10 billion share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Synopsys (SNPS) Enters $125M Accelerated Stock Buyback Agreement
- Amgen Announces Voting Results of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!