Amgen (AMGN) Boosts Buyback by $2B
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN) approved an increase in share repurchase authorization in the amount of $2 billion. This amount is in addition to approximately $0.5 billion remaining under the previously announced $10 billion share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Posts Solid Q1, All Eyes Now on Repatha CV Outcomes Trial - BMO Capital
- Interface (TILE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; $50M Buyback Plan
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF) Declares $0.245 Quarterly Dividend and Approves 2M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!