ADT Corp (ADT) Approves $2B Buyback
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
ADT Corporation's (NYSE: ADT) Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, authorizing the Company to purchase $2.0 billion of its common stock. The program expires on November 27, 2015 and may be terminated at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Fifth Street Finance (FSC) Names New CEO