ADT Corp (ADT) Approves $2B Buyback
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
ADT Corporation's (NYSE: ADT) Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, authorizing the Company to purchase $2.0 billion of its common stock. The program expires on November 27, 2015 and may be terminated at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance, Boosts Buyback to $100M
- Tangoe (TNGO) Announces $30M Buyback
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Announces Expanded Buyback Program