ADT Corp (ADT) Approves $2B Buyback
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
ADT Corporation's (NYSE: ADT) Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, authorizing the Company to purchase $2.0 billion of its common stock. The program expires on November 27, 2015 and may be terminated at any time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADT and IFTTT Working Together to Create New Smart Home Automations
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) to Buyback 6M More Shares
- ACCO Brands (ACCO) Approves $100M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!