ADT Corp (ADT) Approves $2B Buyback
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
ADT Corporation's (NYSE: ADT) Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, authorizing the Company to purchase $2.0 billion of its common stock. The program expires on November 27, 2015 and may be terminated at any time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Masco Corp. (MAS) to Spin Installation, Other Services Units; Plans 50M Common Buyback
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 19.4% in Sept.; Est. up 18%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Bullish on Canadian Pacific (CP) Following Buyback News and Into Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!