ADT Corp (ADT) Approves $2B Buyback
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
ADT Corporation's (NYSE: ADT) Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program, authorizing the Company to purchase $2.0 billion of its common stock. The program expires on November 27, 2015 and may be terminated at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Raises Dividend 17%, Reports $5B Buyback
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Enters NLG919 Licensing and Collaboration Agreement with Roche
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!