3M (MMM) Approves $7.5B Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) approves the repurchase of up to $7.5 billion of 3M’s outstanding common stock, replacing the company’s existing repurchase program. The authorization has no pre-established closing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Apprvoes $2.2B Buyback; Increases Common Stock Dividend
- 3M Introduces Advanced Physician Documentation Platform
- UPDATE: Zions Bancorp (ZION) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!