3M (MMM) Approves $7.5B Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) approves the repurchase of up to $7.5 billion of 3M’s outstanding common stock, replacing the company’s existing repurchase program. The authorization has no pre-established closing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Approves Additional $2B Buyback
- 3M Makes a Greater Commitment in China's West Region
- Merck (MRK) Announces $10B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!