3M (MMM) Approves $7.5B Buyback Plan
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) approves the repurchase of up to $7.5 billion of 3M’s outstanding common stock, replacing the company’s existing repurchase program. The authorization has no pre-established closing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- 3M Announces Fourth-Quarter Results; Company Posts Record Sales and Earnings per Share for Both Fourth Quarter and Full Year
- CGI Group (GIB) Approves 19M Class A Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!