3M (MMM) Approves $7.5B Buyback Plan
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/26: (MCOX) (VGGL) (EOPN) Higher; ((SDRL) (NADL) (KLAC) Lower
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) approves the repurchase of up to $7.5 billion of 3M’s outstanding common stock, replacing the company’s existing repurchase program. The authorization has no pre-established closing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts 3M (MMM) at Underperform
- Movado Group (MOV) Adds $50M to Buyback Authorization
- Silver Bay Realty Trust (SBY) Approves 2.5M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!