3M (MMM) Approves $7.5B Buyback Plan
- Futures lower after weak Chinese economic data
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) approves the repurchase of up to $7.5 billion of 3M’s outstanding common stock, replacing the company’s existing repurchase program. The authorization has no pre-established closing date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baker Hughes (BHI) Announces Cost-Cutting, Business Simplification Plans; Approves $1.5B Stock Buyback
- S&P500 index buoyed by commodity sectors; Apple drags futures lower
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; $400M Buyback Plan Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!