Whole Foods Market (WFM) Holder Said to Push for Changes, Including Possible Sale
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 12:26 PM EDT)
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) holder said to push for changes, including possible sale.
UPDATE - According to Bloomberg. several activist investor funds have been studying Whole Foods recently and the aforementioned shareholder is said to have met with those investors.
The shareholder is said to have lost patience with the company's directions.
Whole Foods shares are currently paused, but now up over 3.3 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!