Whole Foods Market (WFM) Holder Said to Push for Changes, Including Possible Sale
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 4, 2016 12:26 PM EDT)
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) holder said to push for changes, including possible sale.
UPDATE - According to Bloomberg. several activist investor funds have been studying Whole Foods recently and the aforementioned shareholder is said to have met with those investors.
The shareholder is said to have lost patience with the company's directions.
Whole Foods shares are currently paused, but now up over 3.3 percent on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers
- LPL Financial (LPLA) said to stay independent after reviewing options - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!