Whitney Tilson Short LinkedIn (LNKD) and Groupon (GRPN)
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
On CNBC, hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson said he is short LinkedIn (Nasdaq: LNKD) and Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN), would not short Facebook (NYSE: FB)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Point72 Asset Raises Stake in Bloomin Brands (BLMN) to 5%
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Sees Upside on Strong Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!