Whitney Tilson Short LinkedIn (LNKD) and Groupon (GRPN)
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
On CNBC, hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson said he is short LinkedIn (Nasdaq: LNKD) and Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN), would not short Facebook (NYSE: FB)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starbucks (SBUX) Opens Sharply Lower; ITG Sees Slowing Momentum
- Solus Alternative Asset Management Raises Stake in YRC Worldwide (YRCW) to 9.6%
- UPDATE: AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Stock Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!