Whitney Tilson Short LinkedIn (LNKD) and Groupon (GRPN)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
On CNBC, hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson said he is short LinkedIn (Nasdaq: LNKD) and Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN), would not short Facebook (NYSE: FB)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) Chairman Riggio Sells 3.7M Shares; Cuts Stake to 20%
- SandRidge Energy (SD) Higher on Cramer Tout
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!