Whitney Tilson Short LinkedIn (LNKD) and Groupon (GRPN)
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
On CNBC, hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson said he is short LinkedIn (Nasdaq: LNKD) and Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN), would not short Facebook (NYSE: FB)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Coupons.com (COUP) on Watch After Friday's Strong IPO Debut
- Plug Power (PLUG) Continues to Surge; Shares up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!