Virgin Media (VMED) Shares Rally as Laffont Says He Likes the Stock
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Shares of Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) have just popped about 1.5 percent in late-afternoon trade Wednesday as Philippe Laffont of Coatue Management said he likes the stock in a presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Up on Relaxed Takeover Defenses - Icahn
- Box (BOX) IPO indicated to open between $19.50-$20.50
- RCGM Reports Active Stake in Aspen Aerogels (ASPN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCoatue Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!