Virgin Media (VMED) Shares Rally as Laffont Says He Likes the Stock
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Shares of Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) have just popped about 1.5 percent in late-afternoon trade Wednesday as Philippe Laffont of Coatue Management said he likes the stock in a presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
- TCP Int'l (TCPI) Hit on Whistleblower Suit
- InvenSense (INVN) Rises to Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCoatue Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!