Virgin Media (VMED) Shares Rally as Laffont Says He Likes the Stock
- Financial stocks reel under Brexit impact
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Sterling hits 31-year low on Brexit vote aftermath, euro slides
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/27: (HTWR) (GWPH) (ETE) Higher; (BCS) (LYG) (RBS) Lower (more...)
Shares of Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) have just popped about 1.5 percent in late-afternoon trade Wednesday as Philippe Laffont of Coatue Management said he likes the stock in a presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ugly rumors are going around about hedge fund Bridewater - ZeroHedge
- Akers Biosciences (AKER) Surges Amid First OxiChek Distribution Agreement
- iShares MSCI United Kingdom (EWU) volatility elevated on sharp pullback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCoatue Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!