Virgin Media (VMED) Shares Rally as Laffont Says He Likes the Stock
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
- Tax Inversion Names Sink as Obama Administration Gets Tough (ABBV) (SHPG) (AZN)
Shares of Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) have just popped about 1.5 percent in late-afternoon trade Wednesday as Philippe Laffont of Coatue Management said he likes the stock in a presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Sees Continued Move Lower
- Pershing Square IPO said to have demand for all shares and greenshoe - Bloomberg
- LionEye Capital Management LLC Raises Stake in Asbury Automotive (ABG) to 6.2%, Files 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCoatue Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!