Virgin Media (VMED) Shares Rally as Laffont Says He Likes the Stock
- Futures flat as investors count down to Yellen speech
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
Shares of Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) have just popped about 1.5 percent in late-afternoon trade Wednesday as Philippe Laffont of Coatue Management said he likes the stock in a presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman will talk shortly on CNBC about possibility of buying Carl Icahn's Herbalife (HLF) stake
- Big Lots (BIG) put volume and volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- UPDATE: Mettler-Toledo Intl. (MTD) to replace Johnson Controls (JCI) in S&P 500
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCoatue Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!