Virgin Media (VMED) Shares Rally as Laffont Says He Likes the Stock
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (ATVI) (LXU) (SWIR) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower
- Oil up 2 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
Shares of Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) have just popped about 1.5 percent in late-afternoon trade Wednesday as Philippe Laffont of Coatue Management said he likes the stock in a presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kerrisdale Capital Confirms it is Short DISH Network (DISH)
- Chanos Skeptical About Tesla's (TSLA) Delivery Forecasts - CNBC
- UPDATE: Greenlight's Einhorn Discusses Caterpillar (CAT) at Sohn, Said to be Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCoatue Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!