Virgin Media (VMED) Shares Rally as Laffont Says He Likes the Stock
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Shares of Virgin Media (Nasdaq: VMED) have just popped about 1.5 percent in late-afternoon trade Wednesday as Philippe Laffont of Coatue Management said he likes the stock in a presentation at the Ira Sohn Conference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- UPDATE: Exact Sciences (EXAS) Declines on CMS Reimbursement Issues
- Bank of America (BAC), Facebook (FB), Intel (INTC) All Within Earshot of New 52-Week Highs (AAL) (BAC)