Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/ML Transitions Coverage on Tesla (TSLA), Raises Price Target to $180
- Beyoncé, Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar and Nicki Minaj Win Big at the Annual “BET AWARDS” 2015
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) ORKAMBI Approved by FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!