Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) Pares Gains
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Movies on Demand Titles for Week Ending September 7, 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!