Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom (VIA) Announces Renewal, Expansion of Cox Communications Carriage Deal
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) Surges on 'Table-Pounding' Upgrade
- Sumner Redstone suggests he could oust Viacom board, CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!