Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) Gains in Sympathy with TerraForm Global (TERP)
- Progress Software (PRGS) puts active into Q2 and outlook
- Fenix Parts (FENX) Shares Continue to Session Highs Following Q1 Report