Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Angelina Jolie Pitt, Liam Hemsworth, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, One Direction, Selena Gomez, SpongeBob SquarePants, Fifth Harmony, The Voice, Austin & Ally and More Win Top Honors at Nickelode
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) May Be Worth $103 in Takeout Scenario - Bloomberg Citing Suntrust
- Tesla's (TSLA) China Registrations Said Down 45% in Feb. Q/Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!