Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Market Wrap: Factory Orders Lag in April; Macy's Pressed on Real Estate Options; U.S. Auto Sales Outpace in May
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/02: (HRTX) (GIII) (AMBA) Higher; (VMEM) (ORIG) (GWRE) Lower (more...)
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Exclusive: Nokia's (NOK) Auction for HERE Maps Ending Soon
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glenview files new 13D on Manitowoc (MTW)
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Criticized for Failing to Disclose Departure of Chief Compliance Officer
- Muddy Waters' Block to Appear on CNBC's FastMoney
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!