Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Starboard Value LP Files 13D on MedAssets (MDAS); Shares Could Be Worth $37-$46 By End of 2016
- Twitter (TWTR) Closes at Lowest Since Nov. 2013 IPO
- Viacom Acquires 50% Stake in Indian Regional Networks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!