Viacom (VIA) Shares Jump as Witmer Recommends at Ira Sohn
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
Continuing coverage from the Ira Sohn Conference: Viacom (Nasdaq: VIA) shares have ticked above $52, now up more than 2.5 percent, as Eagle Capital's Meryl Witmer said she likes the stock as an investment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- Plug Power (PLUG) on Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!