UPDATE: Leon Cooperman Exits Neflix (NFLX) Stake, Says Someone Will Buy Them - CNBC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Leon Cooperman tells CNBC he exited Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) position for "no particular reason", says he's "doing other things."
Cooperman added that he sees Netflix as a takeover target for someone.
"I think ultimately Netflix is going to work, but I think somebody buys the company at a nice premium," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Shares Pop Higher Amid Chatter
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!