UPDATE: Leon Cooperman Exits Neflix (NFLX) Stake, Says Someone Will Buy Them - CNBC
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Leon Cooperman tells CNBC he exited Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) position for "no particular reason", says he's "doing other things."
Cooperman added that he sees Netflix as a takeover target for someone.
"I think ultimately Netflix is going to work, but I think somebody buys the company at a nice premium," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!