UPDATE: Leon Cooperman Exits Neflix (NFLX) Stake, Says Someone Will Buy Them - CNBC
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 12:23 PM EDT)
Leon Cooperman tells CNBC he exited Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) position for "no particular reason", says he's "doing other things."
Cooperman added that he sees Netflix as a takeover target for someone.
"I think ultimately Netflix is going to work, but I think somebody buys the company at a nice premium," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors Involving Apple (AAPL)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- ECB Said to Reject Monte Paschi Bid for More Time on Capital - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!