UPDATE: Citron Research Long Restoration Hardware (RH); Sees 'Pretty Decent' Price Points
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 12:37 PM EDT)
Citron Research is long Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH), according to commentary on CNBC today.
Sees price points as 'pretty decent' given high-end furniture. Wouldn't like to see Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) make an offer.
Ctiron's Andrew Left also sees the e-commerce space for higher-end furniture as largely untapped and potentially an area that big names like Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) might not venture into.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Declines; Standards Council to Investigate - Reuters
- Pandora (P) now open to selling itself - CNBC