UPDATE: Citron Research Long Restoration Hardware (RH); Sees 'Pretty Decent' Price Points
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 12:37 PM EDT)
Citron Research is long Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH), according to commentary on CNBC today.
Sees price points as 'pretty decent' given high-end furniture. Wouldn't like to see Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) make an offer.
Ctiron's Andrew Left also sees the e-commerce space for higher-end furniture as largely untapped and potentially an area that big names like Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) might not venture into.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Research negative Express Scripts (ESRX)
- AES emerges as bidder for TerraForm Power (TERP) - SparkSpread
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!