UPDATE: Citron Research Long Restoration Hardware (RH); Sees 'Pretty Decent' Price Points
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2016 12:37 PM EDT)
Citron Research is long Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH), according to commentary on CNBC today.
Sees price points as 'pretty decent' given high-end furniture. Wouldn't like to see Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) make an offer.
Ctiron's Andrew Left also sees the e-commerce space for higher-end furniture as largely untapped and potentially an area that big names like Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) might not venture into.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!