U.S. is moving into a stagflation environment - Bass
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
On CNBC, Kyle Bass says U.S. is moving into a stagflation environment
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gundlach sees Trump views weakening dollar, boosting TIPS demand
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility flat into the expected release of Q4
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!