Tudor investment said to cut 15% of workforce following withdrawals - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tudor investment said to cut 15% of workforce following withdrawals, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in OPHTHOTECH (OPHT) to 5.0%
- Marcato Releases Open Letter to Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Franchisees
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!