Tourbillon's Karp Said to be Short SS&C Technologies (SSNC) at Robin Hood - Bloomberg
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tourbillon's Karp Said to be Short SS&C Technologies (Nasdaq: SSNC) at Robin Hood - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- DoubleLine's Gundlach says Trump rallies seem to be 'losing steam'
- UPDATE: Wingstop (WING) Slips as Kase Capital's Tilson Said to be Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!