Tesla (TSLA) Gets Thrown Down the Gauntlet at Delivering Alpha But Gains on Apple Chatter
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
While short seller Jim Chanos was out beating up Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) on stage at Delivering Alpha moments ago, shares of the EV maker ticked higher. This could be in part on growing chatter that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is dropping its 'project titan' autonomous car.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!