Tesla (TSLA) Gets Thrown Down the Gauntlet at Delivering Alpha But Gains on Apple Chatter
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
While short seller Jim Chanos was out beating up Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) on stage at Delivering Alpha moments ago, shares of the EV maker ticked higher. This could be in part on growing chatter that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is dropping its 'project titan' autonomous car.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chanos Negative Again on Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY)
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!