Tesla (TSLA) Gets Thrown Down the Gauntlet at Delivering Alpha But Gains on Apple Chatter
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
While short seller Jim Chanos was out beating up Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) on stage at Delivering Alpha moments ago, shares of the EV maker ticked higher. This could be in part on growing chatter that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is dropping its 'project titan' autonomous car.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!