Tesla (TSLA) Gets Thrown Down the Gauntlet at Delivering Alpha But Gains on Apple Chatter
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
While short seller Jim Chanos was out beating up Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) on stage at Delivering Alpha moments ago, shares of the EV maker ticked higher. This could be in part on growing chatter that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is dropping its 'project titan' autonomous car.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) to reveal fully electric vehicle at CES, also plans electric Maserati - Bloomberg
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Chanos, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!